Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pretty good apps!

Hi Parents,
I have been asked to recommend some of the apps we use in class on our ipods and ipads. Most of these work on the iphone too, but I don't know the other devices out there. I'm just an apple person. Some that I like are:
Math Bingo Games-A Racing Game for Kids by Tap to Learn (new and free last week!)

*Word Bingo and Math Bingo (both are excellent)

Rocket Math-great math concept and fact review

Scribblenauts-not great, but it gets kids writing and they love it!

Counting Money-any of these are good.

I also like mad libs for sentence structure and parts of speech.

I will post more next week. Here are our spelling words: brush, truck, dump, junk. plump, husk, trunk, crumb, shrewd, strewn, whew, brew, true, clue, blue, glue Bonus: pollution, recycle, reuse, truth

No comments:

Post a Comment