Monday, September 6, 2010

Go UTES!

Okay, I just had to start off that way! We are both U of U alumni.... and it was a good game.
This was a busy and productive week. Our class is getting back into the swing of school and I am proud of all of the students who have been returning the single-page math homework. I will return the math homework on Mondays when I award a sticker to the students who did it for the previous week. It usually only has four problems and reinforces what we are doing in class. There will be more coming home this week.
Remember to record reading minutes on the calendar page in the back of the planner. Our goal is 20 minutes (or more) a night. I will check reading minutes on Friday.
Thanks for all you do to support our efforts in the classroom. I know this year will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment